• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best free email?

ace0

What is the best free email site to offer users from your own site? And, with a uni.cc domain, is it possible to use the nameservers and the MX record im a little confused there.

Hotmail!

I would suggest either hotmail (hotmail.com, highly recommended) or Yahoo! (yahoo.com) :p Both are excellent! www.hotpop.com is nice too, though sometimes a bit difficult to handle:confused5 Tell me when you choose one! I'm sure we'd all like to hear!:biggrin2:

yeah- i got approved for that i just dont know how to set it up...i have a uni.cc domain...

im fine with a uni.cc, please answer my question or dont comment at all. and btw mcdonalds is discustingly greasy.

but what are all of them i know there is oemmail.com and i-p.com - how do these rate compared with those?

Originally posted by Jeff H
just finding a free host that offers CPanel and

any host that would provide that would provide 3 mail accounts MAX, for free at least

i think everyone.net or bmb are better than gawab...

i-p.com is currently under maintenence or something... could someone explain how to set up mx and stuff? i host my website at thefreeserver.com ...domain hosted... uni.cc ...so is it possible to have mail go from there also?

I'd recommend just grabbing a free cPanel account (there are so many available these days, have a look at hosting offers) and use that.

Your email storage space is only limited to your hosting storage space, plus you can use various webmail clients or grab a pop3 service.

And if you don't like your host, just transfer to another and change your nameservers of your domain and you're fine! :)

Back