• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Free Ecommerce Shopping Cart

nribs

Anybody have an ecommerce site and have an opinion on the best free to use shopping cart?

I have been playing around with a few, obviously not in a live shop but still unsure which to use?

Thanks

I like OScommerce. It's old and famous.

You can consider thsese below. They are all free.

Magento vs OScommerce vs Zen Cart vs Comentum eCommerce :wink2:

The best shopping cart is the one which you feel most comfortable with and which serves your business requirements the best.

I'd say Magento, OScommerce and Zen Cart probably have the most online help as they're older, and well tested, though there are a lot more out there to try such as AgoraCart, Opencart, PrestaShop, StoreSprite, etc - all with strengths and weaknesses.

Most ecommerce shopping carts works just fine, depends on which one you are comfortable with.
Myself, I prefer prestashop.

As far as I may concern about eCommerce having no personal experience in it, magento and osCommerce are often called very good.

Back