• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best food EVER?!

Best food EVER?!

• Italian Food

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Chinese Food

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Mexican Food

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
KFC, OMG..... NOT EVEN ON THE LIST, how I love that Kentucky fried cat!, emmmmm.

Italian would be it. But I am fond of salsa, so I suppose Mexican is in there. Chinese food is good...as in Vietnamese..I want some of that. Tomorrow is Friday, maybe I should treat myself to some. Or what about a good A&W burger - American food. I like food.

And yea, Greek is good too.

Chinesse food.. I just love oriental food! The most exotic flavor ever

Last edited:
It really depends. When I'm fall down drunk, MacDonalds is the one thing I need to SURVIVE.

After that...tough call. I think I'll have to throw my hat in for Italian as well.

Australian.

If I had to choose from the poll, it would be Italian. Need a heap more options there.

I don't think you can choose your own food...?

But a good Alberta meal : Thick slab of Alberta Beef, fried mushrooms on the side, baked potato, Caesar salad. But it isn't exotic...

Mcdonalds and subway

Since the very first day I started working at Bell my daily diet when I work consist of the following:

First lunch:
2 special-of-the-day burgers + medium coke = 6.06$

Second lunch:
Subway daily trio = 5.74$

+ a few cofees / cans of coke in between

Well, if TV has been telling the truth, which it always does, eating mcdonalds and subway would cancel each other out!

:puke: is now athletic? I guess it does exercise some muscles :p

*looks up the puke smiley.......

Back