• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Email Service ?

hi,

try Yandex.Mail

Yandex offers a full, rich and usable email experience with powerful web access, mobile apps, POP as well as IMAP access and unlimited storage.

Hi

I don't think any other service better than Gmail because I am also using Gmail and it doesn't give me any problem.

Hope it helps you.

Depends of may factors, I suggest to evaluate:

- Number of mailboxes.
- How do you access email (Pc, Mobiles, Webmail).
- Do you need control of mail server (Set max attachment size, max mail per hour, filter recipients, etc).
- Do you prefer to pay for mailbox or a plain price for a dedicated mail server where you can create as many mailboxes as server support?
- Do you need to get reports of use ?

I would recommend Outlook that comes with Office 365.

Regards,
Adrian

Try Protonmail. it is an encrypted email provider. It provides 5 GB of Disk Space free; bundled with the account.
And it Doesn't alove anyone to spy on your conversations.
Regards.

I use several email services. I have accounts on Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo. Also, I use a Hotwire Communications email address. It is not so popular but it works well, I've never had issues. Also, the hotwire communications customer service by link is easy to address if needed. Does anyone else use email service from the Internet provider?

There are multiple Best Email Service provider on the web. Only search "Best Email Service" You will get the lots of provider.

Back