• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best easy to get in to cpm sponsor

Omari

what is the best one that is not hard to get in to and doesn't require hundreds of thousands of visitors per month?

Well for instant approval it has to be CPC (clicks), not CPM (impressions)...

How many impressions (not unique) do you make a month ?

well...

I'd hate to break it to ya, buddy, but without a site you ain't gonna get accepted.

Finish your site, get at least 2000/month (any lower is useless for CPM) and then try amazingmedia.com

That's a joke right?

WTF are you saying? 2000/month is hopeless if you are trying to make something out of CPM. 2000 visitors/day is more like it. IMHO this is the minimum to make CPM worth your time.

He's trying to be nice! My good 'ol Supermoo site had around 5 uniques a day and made me $7.95 from eAds in 2 years... not that they paid... went bust or whatever just a bit before I reached $10!

So that proves that even silly little sites make money! :)

I think they want you to focus on the content first, and worry about advertising later. It's quite hard to target an advertiser with a site that dosen't exist, so we can't be much help until then. Sorry.

y'all don't gettit.
He's just looking for an advertiser while working on the page offline...
He wants ads on there as soon as it's up.
And if you've got 900/day CPM starts to get you a check every month. I'd say that's already worth it.
But even though 2000/month won't got you much CPM, it'll still get you more than anything else will... Usually

I'd put 'welcome' fast-loading, self promoting adverts until you get a proper advertiser.

But if you must get ads up on the launch date contact the teams at the advertising departments and show them a beta. Keeping in mind how much traffic you expect to make...

Less than 50,000 impressions per month
Amazing Media
Standard Internet Programs
Burst Media (20,000+)

50-100,000 impressions per month
Any above advertiser

200-500,000 impressions per month
Any above advertiser
Flycast

500,000 or more impressions per month
Any above advertiser
DoubleClick

PS. These are all just guesses, I'm not sure if these people pay etc. Please don't sue me for making a mistake :)

Back