1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Best dedicated hosting service at cheaper rate

Discussion in 'Dedicated hosting discussions' started by Rishi S, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Rishi S

Rishi S New Member

my website have been hosting by http://serverorbits.com for 8 months , and am happy to say tat , i am completly satisfied with their service , and their support . I am using there kernel 4 plan in there dedicated service for past 8 months and it is a good option for bulk email in cheaper rate .

Am suggesting ServerOrbits for the best dedicated service from my experience. Just try it guys upload_2015-10-19_0-46-30.png

2. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

That's strange, because your website is actually hosted with a completely different company. ;)

3. Scott77

Scott77 Member b&

I also know that QHoster.com provides reliable dedicated server hosting services at good rates.
    They offer various server locations choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

4. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit Active Member b&

As for reliable place to get cheap dedicated servers in various server locations, can recommend warez-host.com
    I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

5. MegganA

MegganA Member

You can get nice dedicated servers at Pirateshosting.net
    It has a good amount of storage that lets me host quite large files and also has good download speeds as know from my visitors who download the hosted files on server.

6. joshua87

joshua87 VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting Premium Member

You will find the servers at mrhostingspace.com to be well under the average pricing for such machines. The amazing uptime and support are added bonuses with all of the money you will save.

7. Deepesh iyer

Deepesh iyer New Member

I have hosted my website, with https://serverbasket.com/ from the beginning, and I will stay with their best hosting plans further. I have upgraded my plans according to my requirements at affordable prices. Which is, one of the best and reliable hosting company in the market. Fast services without any issues, and which will help to takes business to next level. server basket has satisfied me with their services, and a great experience to host my website with them so far. Expert support to resolve any queries in minutes.

8. I am hosting my website with Microhost company and happy to use their service support. They are available at 24*7 for solving the issues that relates with my website, if any. They are providing the services at cheapest level that I can easily afford them. I will highly recommend it to others also.

web hosting