• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Cpc & Cpm Programs Anyone Know?

I don't think they can afford to pay more than $1/1000 impr. because the potential for fraud is just too great for CPM programs. For example you can get 10,000 pop-up "traffic" for as little as $1.95 on ebay.

Basically, I don't really believe in Bidvertiser. They don't seem that reliable. $0.25 per click seem a bit unrealistic when Bidvertiser seem to be pretty new.

alizarki said:
But of some click i also received 0.02$ per click at bidvertiser this depend on the advertiser who pays you

yes you are correct

anyone here got check from bidvertiser

im using bidvertiser. i like them. i have already made $1.37 in two days, which i feel is pretty good. cuz if it was anything more, it would seem like a scam. it really depends on the advertiser. if it is a big company, they go up to nearly a dollar a click, and down to 1 cent.

well im actually using bidvertiser at my forum www.crazygamerz.info but it sounds like its from i just heard from people comments it sounds like a scam >< google adsense takes too long i waited 2 and a half days or is it 1 week?

For google to accept my website www.intense-host.net it took 1 day...... maybe im just special? :)

Currently i use clicksor on my website because they are fast and really speedy, and pay *reasonably* well.

Back