• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Cpc & Cpm Programs Anyone Know?

i want to know that is there any cpc program who pay more than google?
i want to know that is there any cpm program who pays more than 1$ for 1000 impressions?

First question, no. I doubt any CPC program can pay better than Google. Second question, no. Such programs don't exist anymore since the 1990s. You can get a general idea by looking at other threads. :p

I can't see you finding anything better than Adsense.

Also, you will find it very hard to find a program that pays $1 CPM. I know that you can earn about $0.50 CPM for every 1000 page impressions with FastClick depending on, which merchants you promote.

Bidvertiser is a scam. They let you build up and advertise and etc and then they Terminate your account and take your money.

I am already in the process of a lawsuit with them.

Doom2k5 said:
Bidvertiser is a scam. They let you build up and advertise and etc and then they Terminate your account and take your money.

I am already in the process of a lawsuit with them.

thank you so much for this info! :biggrin2:

Google will soon start offering cash for every page impression for certain ads, its a new feature being added to adsense!

AdSense is the best IMO. Advertisers compete for exposure on Google, so some of the ad revenues will trickle down to publishers.

i am using clicksor & bidvertiser
clicksor pay me 0.04$ per click
but bidvertiser pay me almost
0.25$ per click
this is a major difference between them

Back