• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dusty
It's your misery, Giancarlo. I can't make you to rid yourself of it. I can just tell you that it's of your own doing.

It is your's because you are so ----ing crude to people it is disgusting.

I doesn't to me, but it does here on this forum.

Well it does to me so too bad.

Originally posted by bigperm
For the people who weren't here when there was all the AVATAR DRAMA, with mine mostly, the hitler - reagan - jesus - bad religion one.

Oh purple monkey dishwasher! It was my --- that got banned! That tells you something about the moral standards around here. :p

OH YEAH! The --- shooting out water and going around in a circle. Great Avatar too. Too bad IT got banned, but the one with Jesus, Hitler, Reagan and Bad Religion could stay. Hrrrm.

Yes, Giancarlo. You've gone into a virtual breakdown over a months old picture of you with horns and a mustache crudely drawn on it that's been downloaded a total of-- let's go to the count-- 13 big whole times. I tell you you'd be a lot happier if you didn't take things so personally. You respond that you don't intend to ever get off your pedestal. I see how clearly it is I who am in misery.

Like I said, Giancarlo. I can't make you change. I just really hoped for your sake that you'd grown up a little since the first time this went around. I'm sure others here do, but I don't hate you, Giancarlo. I don't hate anyone. I just feel very sorry for what you're doing to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back