• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make love not war and execute 20 million of your own people too!
Im-poss-ible! ";)" There are only 10 million of us! Must make more love to be 20 million so you can kill us. Hurry hurry! ♥ ♥

Love and pretzels rulez!

Originally posted by meow

Im-poss-ible! ";)" There are only 10 million of us! Must make more love to be 20 million so you can kill us. Hurry hurry! ♥ ♥

Love and pretzels rulez!

Mao was responsible for marching 20 million of his own people off to death in Soviet-like Gulags. :rolleyes:

You were talkin to me and you said "your people". Swedish Chinese aren't even 10 million. :)

Ra - Ra - Rasputin! Russia's greatest love machiiiine! :p

Pretzels to the people!!! :bandit2:

You were talkin to me and you said "your people". Swedish Chinese aren't even 10 million. :)

Ra - Ra - Rasputin! Russia's greatest love machiiiine! :p

Pretzels to the people!!! :bandit2:

Well I was mistaken... I meant Chinese.

The Soviet Union was responsible for killing 25 million of their own.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

I'd like to see how the people would react if you said that over there. :chinese2:

WTF does this have to do with avatars? :confused:
anyone think i should post up lucifer's avatar?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Mao was responsible for marching 20 million of his own people off to death in Soviet-like Gulags. :rolleyes:

One pretzel in Gulag is better than ten in the windpipe. :fork:

If you don't want pretzels, have a cigar! ;)
Let's sing together.
Guantanamera Guajira Guantanamera, la lala laaa la, Guajira Guantanamera! :)

THAT very much depends on who the concerned parties are.

No it does not. Slander is unacceptable as is. There is a code of guidelines here. These forums are not free to say what you want because they are private not public. Therefore freedom of speech does not apply to the extent it becomes slander by the standards of another poster.

Oh poo, Giancarlo. Drawing horns and a mustache on a photo is hardly slander, especially when they were drawn months ago.

You need to be more light hearted, you let everything get to you so. I'm sure you'd be a much happier person if you'd just get down off your untouchable pedestal and learned to laugh at yourself.

Originally posted by Dusty
Oh poo, Giancarlo. Drawing horns and a mustache on a photo is hardly slander, especially when they were drawn months ago.

Nonetheless is unacceptable.

You need to be more light hearted, you let everything get to you so. I'm sure you'd be a much happier person if you'd just get down off your untouchable pedestal and learned to laugh at yourself.

No.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

No it does not. Slander is unacceptable as is. There is a code of guidelines here. These forums are not free to say what you want because they are private not public. Therefore freedom of speech does not apply to the extent it becomes slander by the standards of another poster.

I doesn't to me, but it does here on this forum.

And what has freedom of speach to do with this?

It's your misery, Giancarlo. I can't make you to rid yourself of it. I can just tell you that it's of your own doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back