• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think you will feel lonely when it's only you and the mods left on this board? :confused:

Yeah, but you have said the same about almost everyone except the mods. Guess it's hard to talk and suck up at the same time. That's OK. No one expects you to be able to. ;)

Originally posted by meow
Yeah, but you have said the same about almost everyone except the mods. Guess it's hard to talk and suck up at the same time. That's OK. No one expects you to be able to. ;)

No I haven't.
I hate it when people make assumptions... especially you.

And an idiotic assumption is not an assumption? :confused:

Yes, the poor boy is filled with hate. Me, I'm all furry, fuzzy, cuddely luve. ";)"

Let your hair down, take a pretzel and shake your *ss, GC. ;)

Watch it... you are walking on thing ice. AND STFU ABOUT THE PRETZEL THING, what the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you like pretzels? I love'em. But then I love everything. That's just how I am. ":p"

♥ ♥ ♥ Make love not war! Glory to chairman Mao! :chinese2: :chinese2: :chinese2:

Don't you like pretzels? I love'em. But then I love everything. That's just how I am. ":p"

I like mustard flavored pretzels the most.

♥ ♥ ♥ Make love not war! Glory to chairman Mao! :chinese2: :chinese2: :chinese2: [/B]

Make love not war and execute 20 million of your own people too!

♥ ♥ ♥ Make love not war! Glory to chairman Mao! :chinese2: :chinese2: :chinese2:
...u don't support war...but u support mao? lol
down w/ the communists!!!

Originally posted by wm2k1

down w/ the communists!!!

I'd like to see how the people would react if you said that over there. :chinese2:

WTF does this have to do with avatars? :confused:

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
[BI'd like to see how the people would react if you said that over there. :chinese2: [/B]
i know how they would response over there
i'm from a communist country
say in private w/ some1 that hate the system is fine
...just don't say it in public...or u b executed

...the ROC one day shall invaded the PRC and take the country back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back