• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best anti virus

Avast was great 10 to 15 years ago. These days it's far too bloated. I ditched Avast back around 2010 and switched to MS Security Essentials.

There are so many anti virus, so it is difficult to tell which one is best. May try with different types of antivirus. For me, i use norton internet security.

and switched to MS Security Essentials.
I'm about to do the same. I've been with Kaspersky for many years, but have heard really great reports about MS Security Essentials. Only thing that has been holding me back with taking the plunge is that it belongs to Microsoft. I'm very much Microsoft averse, it's much too large and we've given it too much power. If I have a choice to support its competition I'll try to do that, although I am guilty of "whoring" from time to time, like changing my home page to Google a few years back. I'm as Google averse as I am Microsoft averse for the same reason.

For me Avast is the best as it automatically updates every time your PC is connected to internet and free version can last up to 1 year.

Best Antivirus Sequence for Windows 10 (Year 2017)
Avira Antivirus Pro (18 Points)
Kaspersky Internet Security (18 Points)
BitDefender Internet Security (17.5 Points)
Symantec Norton Security (17.5 Points)
Trend Micro Internet Security (17.5 Points)
AVG Internet Security (16.5 Points)
F-Secure Safe (16.5 Points)
G InternetSecurity Data (16.5 Points)
AhnLab V3 Internet Security (16 Points)
Avast Free Antivirus (16 Points)
BullGuard Internet Security (16 Points)
McAfee Internet Security (16 Points)
Microworld eScan Internet Security Suite (16 Points)
ESET Internet Security (15.5 Points)
ThreatTrack VIPRE Internet Security Pro (15.5 Points)
Comodo Internet Security Premium (15 Points)
K7 Computing TotalSecurity (15 Points)
Microsoft Windows Defender (15 Points)

Antivirus is must for your system that will give the high security support to your computer. Quick heal is the best antivirus I came across.It is available at lowest prices and is reliable for the use.

Another vote for Avast. There are security concerns related to Kaspersky. Mainly the Russian spy thing. Even 360 Total Security is good. But again, many recommend not to use for being Chinese.

I would like you to suggest VTMScan. The Perfect Port In All Future Web Security Storms. It provides an exuberant delivery experience to the users and their websites as well as their web applications. With VTMScan, you can protect your online presence at all points of time.

VTMscan.png

I was using AVAST in my windows computer but about a month back I switched to Mac and since I have spent good money on getting a Mac, I decided to protect it with a better antivirus program so I looked at the internet and found a post titled "The Best Mac Antivirus". They suggested a relatively new antivirus called "CleanMyMac X". Since I wasn't aware of this name before so I did some research by looking at some reviews and compare it with other renowned names. I finally decided to go ahead with its purchase and now I am using it for couple of weeks without having any security/virus issues. Hopefully it will continue to do its job effective in the future as well :)

I've recently looked for a good antivirus for my Firestick, so I read much about various apps and tools here. From what I found out, there are four best software:
Webroot
Bitdefender
VirusTotal
Malwarebytes
I chose Bitdefender. It is good. And I'm sure that using together with a VPN, my device is protected from viruses right now.

Back