• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best anti virus

I ALWAYS used free antivirus, but there was a promotion going on through NewEgg for Norton Internet Security 2013 for 3 PCs. It was $0 after mail in rebate. I figured I'd get it since it was free, and I'm actually going to renew when my subscription is up! It's very lightweight and is very nice! LOL I bet that was the point of $0 mail in rebate (to get people to renew after a year.) It worked on me!

I've personally seen the best results with Avast! Free, but I gotta so some tests again since it's been a while. I often times just test an AV in a VM and then see how it goes from there.

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security for the past 2 years and have a great experience with it. I never faced problems with its utmost security and protection.

I have payed for Norton 360 Antivirus Full package,it's not free but it's best antivirus so far i have used....i personally don't trust free antivirus programs....

I would propose AVAST antivirus. From my knowledge there are very high-quality security, is free, and takes up very small system resources…:)

Back