• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best anti virus

I only use those built into Windows (such as Security Essentials/Defender). They do a good job on their own and I don't even notice them. No real need for a AV. We use NOD32 in work, which works okay too.

Last edited:
I prefer Kaspersky and have used it for years without problems. I agree with Dynash, as long as you use common sense, then there's no need to use anything other than Security Essentials (Windows XP, Vista, 7) or Defender (Windows 8).

I think Avast anti-virus is best anti-virus software because it have many features to scan virus of computer and its use and installation process is so simple then others.

Antivirus software products block malware from entering your computer system. When security software is unsuccessful at preventing attacks, it is then supposed to detect and remove the malware that gets through the defenses. If you begin to analyze all of the forms of malware and all of the potential entry points, it quickly becomes quite complicated and confusing. You can reduce the complexity of shopping for virus protection by asking a few key questions.

Best Anti-Virus?
Well, that would mean you need to stop going to sites that automatically install malware on your computer. ;)

Best Anti-Virus?
Well, that would mean you need to stop going to sites that automatically install malware on your computer. ;)
Totally agreed. Worst culprit is downloading freeware, and checking everything first, i.e. what one is signing up for, what to tick or untick, as these days supposedly reputable free ware providers bundle in stuff one doesn't want and in the sneakiest of ways as well. And that one can't get rid off by simply deleting the added software in one's Control Panel. Must say I was quite impressed a few days ago when my Norton Anti-Virus deleted software from my Flash Disk that it regarded as trojan software. Didn't even ask me, just zapped it there and then. Quite hilarious and impressive at the same time. :cool2:

Best Anti-Virus?

That's not the case these days. If you disable Java in your browser you'll be better off all round though.

I don't know about best, or how to measure best.

But, look at microsoft security essentials. It is entirely unobtrusive, seems to be effective, and gets updated as necessary.

It is free. MS does a lot of research on viruses, and it is in their best interests to keep windows running well.

Best Anti Virus For PC

we want to share some best anti virus protection.

=> Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013

=> Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013

=> Avira Antivirus Premium 2013

=> ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6

=> AVG Antivirus Professional 2013

Thanks & Regards,
Hosting1
(Seawind Solution)

Back