• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Before Anyone Asks...

Even with having requirements with how many hits you can get there is no way in hell anybody could give away free servers. No way. Freededicatedservers was even being investigated for false advertising and business practices.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Even with having requirements with how many hits you can get there is no way in hell anybody could give away free servers. No way. Freededicatedservers was even being investigated for false advertising and business practices.
they even give quite a high amount of bandwidth, hard to believe they give that all for free, but those who are "lucky" have to put a javascript code on their site with a floating advertisement...

They came here with some of the most ridiculous posts I've ever run across (and I've been doing this for some time). It was shameless. It bordered on pathetic. I'd personally never consider them for anything.

Back