• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Become a Certified Supported Company

polieleos7777

What You Ask is a Certified Supported Company?
It is a Company who is out to help other Companies. With Support on Graphics, Scripting, Reviews, and other stuff.

Is it Free?
Yes This is a Free Service. Any Company can join as long as the have a Top Level Domain (.com, .net, etc...)

How do I Join?
Click the Link at the bottom of this.

We want to welcome anyone who reads this to come join. Its very easy and takes only a little of your time. You Will be listed with all the other certified Sites.

http://www.gearbug.net

This is a option to show the public you will give a hand when needed. It will say hey look they will help me with say "graphics, or w/e". It will increase your site with visitors

It appears to work fine on Internet Explorer on Windows Vista and Firefox on Ubuntu. It doesn't seem to work on Firefox on my Windows Vista though. Strange but it might just be happening to me :S.

Works on Windows XP with IE and FF.

Being honest, I don't really see the point in such a service. But best of luck with it.

This is good for some companies who like to promote them as authenticated or certified company

Oh really?
Whats the point of being certified by something/someone that has certified about 5 companies?
If you want to promote yourself for being certified, you have to make sure that the "certificate" is known in the industry.

That never lasted long, the site's gone. It's on one of those advert search parked type sites.

Back