• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beat this

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstep

100$ For 6 months

40 gigs/ 800 gigs (thats the plan im leaning on)

If you can you got a customer

If the 800 Gb transfer was over the period of 6 months you might be in with a shout but to be honest that looks a decidedly dodgy request, looks like a file distribution request. pirate2

VH what kind of a weird --- school you go to with 6 months summer vacation lol. you cant be very bright or were the school days 24hrs?

WebCash, you completely missed what he was saying.

You see a lot of school kids (high school) start webhosting over the summer and then once school starts they disappear. Most of the time these are the same ones that offer crazy ammounts of everything.

Above jStep alludes to already finding a host that offers what he needs.

Robert asked what host is offering this to him.

VH then implies it is probably a school kid (read what I already wrote about. :p ).

IT WAS A JOKE. I understand though its called sarcasm it when i say something i dont mean we had americans im my school they didnt understand either.

First off sarcasm is "witty language used to convey insults or scorn". So was it a joke or sarcasm. They are not one in the same...

So what you said was not sarcastic in any way. Also what you said was just wrong. If you want to make a sarcastic comment then it needs to actually make sence. VH *never* said anything about him going to school for 6 months, or anyone going to school for 6 months....

Now if he had said he went to school for 6 months a year or something then I could understand your comment to be a joke when I first read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back