• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Be Aware of myghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Sorry if I break any rules by posting this but I think everyone should be warned to stay away from myghosting.org/com or [MyG]

This is part of a conversation I had with Catlin on msn

(8:55 PM) Dylan: I went to myghosting.org but it redirects to a account suspended page at freresellers.com
(8:55 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I know, I suspended it
(8:55 PM) Dylan: why?
(8:55 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I own FR
(8:56 PM) [MyG]Catlin: Because of one of those DDOS attacks
(8:56 PM) Dylan: I thought your name was Catlin not Christoper Lewis
(8:56 PM) [MyG]Catlin: Co Owner...
(8:57 PM) Dylan: [MyG]Catlins says:
Co Owner...
(8:57 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I own it with Chris
(8:58 PM) Dylan: I see
(8:58 PM) Dylan: When will your site be back online?
(8:59 PM) [MyG]Catlin: Soon as I fix the attack
(9:01 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I keep getting Internal Server Errors
(9:01 PM) [MyG]Catlin: so its slowing me down
(9:01 PM) Dylan: Im curious how does suspending a account stop a DDOS attack?
(9:02 PM) [MyG]Catlin: Taking it offline
(9:02 PM) [MyG]Catlin: keeps it from being
(9:02 PM) [MyG]Catlin: attacked
(9:02 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I removed the cpanel, etc
(9:03 PM) [MyG]Catlin: I got 20GB Worth of Files highly classified and they could get hacked
(9:03 PM) Dylan: Ahh ok
(9:04 PM) [MyG]Catlin: so I stopped all access to it

Notice he says he is a co owner of Free Resellers.

But upon looking a little further into this I found some posts by him on the FreeReseller website asking for hosting.

Why would the Co-Owner be asking for hosting? *Refer to screen shot links below*

Also he claims to some he is 46 others he claims he is in his 20's but in an email I got from him asking for a job he states he is 17

Another msn conversation quote

(5:19 PM) Dylan: and my last question is. How old are you? I cant afford to be hosted by any 16 year olds any more
(5:19 PM) [MyG]Catlin: Not 16, im legal age
(5:19 PM) Dylan: What age is that?
(5:22 PM) [MyG]Catlin: over 20
(5:22 PM) Dylan: Can you give me an exact number?
(5:23 PM) [MyG]Catlin: its not relevant
(5:23 PM) Dylan: Its something that I have to get from any host that I talk to just for my own security
(5:23 PM) [MyG]Catlin: in my twentys
(5:26 PM) Dylan: 21?
(5:26 PM) [MyG]Catlin: no, 27

Copy and paste from the email *I will provide a screen shot upon request*

RealName: Catlin

I find no explanation of this and upon trying to get more info on this he blocks me on msn and will not respond.

Myghosting is also a Burst.Net reseller altho Catlin claims they are not. But if you look at the pricing and upgrade prices as as specs they are almost identical to those provided by Burst. When I asked for a ip to ping test he gave me one from Softlayer but once I put that ip into google it was on a post over at WHT that SoftLayer made.

When I questioned that he stated that Myghosting was a partner of SoftLayer. Humm...?

Just be aware of this company/person if they ever do get there site with freeresellers unsuspended.

http://downloads.themodshop.net/data/img/gshot/myg1.jpg
http://downloads.themodshop.net/data/img/gshot/myg2.jpg
http://downloads.themodshop.net/data/img/gshot/myg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing the attitude MyIS has had against fellow hosts in this forum recently, not surprised (Yes, talking about your attitude against Crissic Solutions lately). Completely immature and ridiculous, but again Summer's out.

Hmm..... It's crazy.... So, you decided to move out already? How's your files?

Btw, I don't think that you're breaking the rules..... Many people do this :)

Christopher Lewis, whom I have known for a long time just confirmed that this is completely false. Matter of fact, his/her account was suspended for DMCA violation. You were using a free reseller to make profit. Keep on going.

Caitlin, you just got caught in your own game.

Last edited:
Sadly, some hosts *cough*GeekRack*cough* only try to help the client after the problem has been exposed to the public...

@Eclouds: Didn't understood at all your last post :S

It means he/she was using a free reseller account and lied about it pretending it was a Ddos attack. Someone needs to take some networking lessons.

Someone needs to get there story straight is what it is.

How can you be 17 27 and 46 years old at the same time?

Also how can you be partnered/co owner with every company that is out there *that's what he makes it seem like*

I am Christopher Lewis. I own FreeResellers.com. I suspended myghosting.com for a DMCA notice from WHMCS. How dare Catlin drag freeresellers.com's name through this. Catlin's account uses less than 100mb space. All of the accounts on my server don't even take up 20GBs.
Chris

Thanks for confirming that Chris. I sent you an email but this is even better

Hi!
I knew what time is was already..and said so..and promptly had another post removed. I should be used to this..but I'm not.

Bryon

The truth finally comes out. I don't know who he was trying to fool and I knew for a fact he was full of rubbish.

Yet, this guy was slamming down Skylar for running a host at his age
- it seems this guy needs to learn social lessons. He was also saying that if hosts are to be free, they should be totally free with no advertisements etc claiming that he'd been running a free host since 2004, then recently he had to close his free hosting; then now this. :eek3:

Of course for reference.

Caught with your pants down, to say the least. :tired2:

I myself am curious to see how he is going to get out of all the facts placed here in this thread or if he is just going to ignore it and hope it goes away

Time will tell I guess...

If he does I really look foward to seeing what he says

Another Bits the dust, hes completly disapeered. Along with an test server I had gotten from him to see if he was legit..

Mind you my server was in Texas not at burstnet, however his Quad Core 5.0 or w/e he was advertising came back as an Intel Celeron 3.0 dual core or some crap was marked as 2 cpus ;).

But non the less, I spoke with his "Partner" Byan Wills, regarding the incident and got the following reply:

6/30/2008 6:16:47 PM Dargie Bryan Hey..
6/30/2008 7:37:13 PM Bryan Dargie hello
6/30/2008 7:38:36 PM Dargie Bryan Whats with myg..
6/30/2008 7:38:59 PM Bryan Dargie ask the guy who supposedly owns it
6/30/2008 7:40:26 PM Dargie Bryan Ohh okay,.. haha, was told you owned all the servers and pay for everything haha.. was told that before I started lol..
6/30/2008 7:40:37 PM Bryan Dargie Yeah I started MyG 5 years ago
6/30/2008 7:40:41 PM Bryan Dargie Started MGS 5 years ago
6/30/2008 7:40:50 PM Bryan Dargie all Caitlan wants to do is mimick everything else and take all the credit
6/30/2008 7:41:00 PM Bryan Dargie all he has done is taken everyones ---- and made clones of them
6/30/2008 7:41:04 PM Bryan Dargie hence his website for hosting,
6/30/2008 7:41:09 PM Bryan Dargie i paid 700.00 for that
6/30/2008 7:41:10 PM Bryan Dargie custom designed
6/30/2008 7:41:15 PM Bryan Dargie but he just uses it
6/30/2008 7:41:19 PM Bryan Dargie says that hes inc. hes not
6/30/2008 7:41:22 PM Bryan Dargie wants to do trademarks
6/30/2008 7:41:29 PM Bryan Dargie im not up for all this
6/30/2008 7:41:48 PM Bryan Dargie He wants to copy ----, let him... I dont want to be a part of it
6/30/2008 7:41:59 PM Bryan Dargie i run 2 "Real" companies
6/30/2008 7:42:12 PM Bryan Dargie dont have time to mess about with people telling me to get ---- incorporated and stuff
6/30/2008 7:42:38 PM Bryan Dargie So, I just dont have time to do it, and really am not on the same page as him
6/30/2008 7:42:41 PM Bryan Dargie so he owns the .net domain
6/30/2008 7:42:47 PM Bryan Dargie since i let the original go
6/30/2008 7:42:57 PM Bryan Dargie so if he wants to use a "stolen" or given database to him
6/30/2008 7:43:02 PM Bryan Dargie and claim that he is Myg
6/30/2008 7:43:06 PM Bryan Dargie then he can do what he wants
6/30/2008 7:43:27 PM Bryan Dargie MyG came from MGS
6/30/2008 7:43:31 PM Bryan Dargie Which came from ST
6/30/2008 7:43:32 PM Bryan Dargie STW
6/30/2008 7:43:36 PM Bryan Dargie which came from MyGamingServers
6/30/2008 7:43:38 PM Bryan Dargie Etc..
6/30/2008 7:45:11 PM Dargie Bryan yea
6/30/2008 7:47:38 PM Dargie Bryan May I ask what companies you own? just curious :)
6/30/2008 7:47:56 PM Bryan Dargie I own a nationwide Mobile NOtary Company
6/30/2008 7:48:05 PM Bryan Dargie as well as an Investment and Acquisition Company LLC.
6/30/2008 7:48:10 PM Dargie Bryan Ahh very nice,

This is really intresting. I added him as he wanted a business partner.. So i went along adding him to MSN. I had a little chat with him and see what he does.. He claimed he owned a datacenter & all the power went off and the generators where down can this be true?.. Then i added skylar to the convo and we both took him down :) i hope skylar comes on soon!

He also claims to work for cPanel and a bunch of other stuff as well...

Go take a look at his 'Linked In' profile ;)

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/catlin

Needless to say, whenever I first posted that I thought he was on a free reseller account, I had a pretty good feeling I was correct and he was just pulling more ---- out of his ---.

Sad to see that the industry is coming down to this :S

Did I mention he also just bought the FBOX Network? Man he has dug himself into such a deep hole of ----.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back