• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Basic hosting needed!

saikosys

I edited my post

I am looking for a host:

- No ads
- Decent bandwidth (1gig or more)
- Preferably ftp
- I don't really need any scripting but maybe some guestbook or bullitin board script would be nice.

not asking too much am I?

I did try the hostfaq,

Brinkster has ads now
Deluxnetwork put some xxxtoolbardownload script in your page
and the other site didn't work.

Last edited:
* request *

I dont think free webspace allows unlimited bandwidth request how ever though leamhost can assist you with all other you requested.

Re: * request *

Originally posted by leamhost.com
I dont think free webspace allows unlimited bandwidth request how ever though leamhost can assist you with all other you requested.

I heard that you stopped providing free webspace :confused4 Also, weren't you providing unlimited things :confused4

Anyway, www.stormpages.com would actually work, they have been around a while. They have banners, no ftp tho but 50mb and unmetered transfer

www.clubhost.us up to 200mb space and 5gb transfer, ftp, no ads, have to "earn" at forums which isnt that hard

www.frostyhost.com 100mb space, 1gb transfer, no ads, ftp, CPanel, great service

Good luck.

correct

We have decided to host free sites due to the abundance of resources we have but hosting is under limited resources such as ftp, sql, postgre, etc.

Re: correct

Originally posted by leamhost.com
We have decided to host free sites due to the abundance of resources we have but hosting is under limited resources such as ftp, sql, postgre, etc.

Are you still hosting the previous accounts you had?

yes

* some provious accounts * are being hosted they have decided to work out a little something here and there. I wouldnt quite say that they are free users hosting with us because some of them upgraded plans.

Originally posted by saikosys
I am looking for the following:

- Basic hosting (html+images only, no php/asp or whatsoever)
- 50+MB
- Unmetered bandwith
- Preferably no banners/ads
- Ftp would be nice but not required.

or

- Any ad-free host

The unmetered bandwith was for a friend of mine and she got a friend to host her now.

But I still need an reliable ad-free host. Around 25meg or more and preferably ftp acces. Which would you recommend?

I am aware of "no unlimited" thats why I say unmetered which in my opinion is something totally different.

Originally posted by saikosys
I edited my post

I am looking for a host:

- No ads
- Decent bandwith (1gig or more)
- Preferably ftp
- I don't really need any scripting but maybe some guestbook or bullitin board script would be nice.

not asking too much am I?

I did try the hostfaq,

Brinkster has ads now
Deluxnetwork put some xxxtoolbardownload script in your page
and the other site didn't work.

I've edited my initial post.

Any recomendations?

Back