• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Baseball!!!

I don't actually watch baseball anymore. I've come to the conclusion that the amount of entertainment provided from watching one entire game of baseball is the EXACT same amount as you get from watching the ESPN ticker display the score for two seconds.

He's actually lost a lot of weight since 1948, thanks to a diet where they've confined him in a box away from food.

For the postseason, my primary goals of seeing the Red Sox and Yankees lose have already come true. Now I'll have to be content to root for the White Sox, which isn't to say I like them, but just to say they're due after 88 years.

WideBand said:
Go Orioles! :p

You have my pity. At least the Jays lose cheap.

Last edited:
I'm just pissed that all the actually entertaining T.V. (Like Jailbreak) has been pushed to later dates for this junk.

I'd rather watch paint dry than baseball, at least it smells nice.

striker said:
I'm just pissed that all the actually entertaining T.V. (Like Jailbreak) has been pushed to later dates for this junk.

QFMFT

I punch all execs who opted to push back Jailbreak in the face.

Blank Verse said:
Excuse me if I'm wrong....but isn't it Prison Break?
That's what I've been watching... and I must say, it's probably the best new show of the season.

I'd much rather be watching it than baseball... besides, the doctor is cute. :p

Monday night TV in general is pretty bitchin. You've got Arrested Development, followed by Kitchen Confidential, which is absolutely hilarious if you haven't seen it, followed by Prison Break. That's a solid 2 hours for me to get fat and become a couch potato.

Kitchen Confidential seemed pretty good from the previews, but my schedule doesn't allow me to see it.

I have class Monday nights, and get home just in time for Prison Break.

Jailbreak is to Prison Break as my sobriety level is to yours.

I guess all those analogies on the SATs really did come in handy.

Back