• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banner and ads maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sander k

NLC
I am looking for a Windows program to build banners and 125x125pixels ads for websites. Do you know any?

To be honest, you'd be best using something like Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks. Or, if you can't get those, Gimp or Paint.net.

I have Photoshop, but that isn't exactly easy to use. I am looking for somekind of generator I guess where I just have to add my own text ;)

I use Logo Design Studio Pro and GIMP. Logo Design Studio Pro is only 39 USD and comes with loads of Fonts as well. I've been using it for about four years now. It is not a Rolls Royce like PhotoShop or Illustrator must be, but I've been quite happy with the end result. I export it as a png file and then do the sizing in GIMP.

Banner advertising can be a highly effective way for your business to announce new products, build your brand, and drive sales. With banner ads, you can put your message in front of future customers. Drive clicks to your website and sales from interested audiences. Do you have a new service or product to tell the world about? Banner ads can help you because they give you the freedom to say what you want not only with text but also photos and animation. Your brand name is one of your most important assets. By building trust with your customers, they are more likely to purchase from you - not just once, but repeatedly. It's tough, however, if your website is new or your company is not widely known. Banner ads allow you to get your website name and even your logo in front of your audience

i think banners and ads making you shoud you adobe Photoshop cs7 and Paint.net is best software for banner and ads designs adobe Photoshop cs7 well features.

It's not really difficult to use ps to make a banner or something else. By using ps, you can really make anything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back