• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bad host!

Feliciano

Hi Everyone, I just want to share my very awful experience with webtropia, they give bad service.
Recently, I just bought a new VPS from this site. I choose the 6months contract for warranty purposes. And the problem with my new VPS is I can't access the server. Their system must call their client to tell the password, and its been 4 weeks now still no call from them, I tried calling them and arrange calls still nothing happens. I tried all the possible way to get in touch with them still no progress at all. I want a refund! Tried to call them back still no answer from them. What's the matter with this people? Anyone here with the same problem? Theirs no justice here! :cry2:

Please never to attempt to use their site or purchase anything from them! If you don't want to end like my situation...I'm so frustrated right now, stuck with some useless VPS!

Well before we call them a scam, fraudulant few things we need. What country are you located in? Have you submitted a ticket?

I can't believe they wouldn't be able to email you the account details. That's standard in ths industry. A lot of companies do phone verification, but if the verification isn't working, they should be able to get you set up within a few hours.

I would seriously start to take action now before it is to late! Track there real address down, see if you can find any information about the company, and I would issue a chargeback on your account.

I have never heard of any problems with http://www.webtropia.com or do you mean an other domain extension?
They aren't a newbie company, they exist since 2002!

*Edit: Thread reported to WebTropia.com

Last edited:
I believe you should try to contact their support to get more information, I think there is some misunderstanding between you and this host

Back