• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

'Backup Reseller' - file storage service with ability to create subaccounts

masterbo

Hello,

I would like to know, whether there are backup (secure file storage, in my case) hosting providers that would allow me to create subaccounts (I need a separate backup space for each of my customers)?

Please suggest such a service/offer yours. Let's start with this:
- hoster 5+ years in business
- 15 Gb+ of storage
- SSH/Rsync support
- 100Gb+ traffic/mo

Let's start with price of 10 USD/mo for the above amount of resources.

Thanks.

I seen you been posting alot for different types of webhosting services and resources as a request. My offer is go to google and search for a datacenter
and buy or rent Dedicated Servers from a provider to built a custom server with all the features, services, and resources your requesting.

Their are many datacenters that have facilities all around the world which you can join all the dedicated servers you rent/buy into one, and built your self a custom made server with everything you want in it. Remember all the servers must be with the same Datacenter provider. Tho it wont be cheap.

Hey Its easy even a kid can do it. =) cheers

I seen you been posting alot for different types of webhosting services and resources as a request. My offer is go to google and search for a datacenter
and buy or rent Dedicated Servers from a provider to built a custom server with all the features, services, and resources your requesting.

Their are many datacenters that have facilities all around the world which you can join all the dedicated servers you rent/buy into one, and built your self a custom made server with everything you want in it. Remember all the servers must be with the same Datacenter provider. Tho it wont be cheap.

Hey Its easy even a kid can do it. =) cheers

I appreciate your piece of advice.

If the resources I requested in different threads were all related to one another, I would have undoubtedly requested, say, a dedicated server to set it all up and running there (yes, it's simple, even though kids aren't able to do that).

Personally, I think your budget is a little low for this request. Give the space and bandwidth that you're asking for, somewhere in the vicinity of $15 to $20 would be reasonable, especially if you're looking for something reliable from an established provider that's been around for a while and has a proven track record.

I think you better to get your own dedicated server for backup. ( it will much cheaper )

Like fdcserver , i think backup server will be around 49$ per month

Why are you even replying here? This thread was created back in August.

Perhaps he is just posting something to make his post count looks nicer.
See this?
image.jpg

Last edited:
how about vps

$7 p/month
20 GBs of disk
200 GBs of bandwidth256 mb ram
384 mb swap
root access
Quick setup 24/7

order today @ shopaserver.com

this post is indeed kinda old

anyway , in case he ever read back ^^

the best solution would be a reseller account ( they are avaible for a cheap price) or a vps so you can full control everything

i love to place a offer , but i do not allow resellers (ports are blocked for security reasons ) or ssh ( same reason)

i can make a exeption , but for the price you are offering is it unlikely that you would get that done

a more reasonable offer would be indeed around 20$ - 30$ per month because you use more accounts then a single hosting account

same for ssh acces , there are no hosts who provide ssh acces for a cheap price , as ssh contains a big security risk and thats where you pay for

should you be intrested in taking 1 account with the same spects ( but with out ssh) then i can provide you a offer
and instead of ssh there are scripts that does the same ( specialy cgi scripts :p )

Greetings From PowerChaos

Back