• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Axehosting

AgentAeon

Sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss.

Does anyone know the situation on Axehosting.net? I have an hosting account with them.

About 4 days ago it went offline and hasnt returned since.

Perhaps someone could inform me as to what's happened and whether or not it will return.

Thanks.

Hello, sorry for not e-mailing you about this issue. We had a problem with spam and could not get in time to e-mail our users that the server will be down. Server should be up within 1-2 days and should be fine afterward. If possible, I will try to get the sites up and running by midnight with mail turn off until tomorrow.

If you have any question, aim me at phun8890 or on msn at phu_n@axehosting.net or sebastien@colloquis.net.

If any of our customers has been billed for this month, please contact me for a refund.

My private e-mail is zippy_pupx9 at yahoo dot com. Any question(s) can be e-mail to me. Just include your name and domain with your mail.

Last edited:
Back