• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Awesome Browser

dawizman

Awesome Not So New Browser

Hey, are you tired with the options of IE, but hate the compatibility of Opera or Mozilla? Then I have the solution for you.

As I was reading through my CPU (Computer Power User) mag last night I noticed a review that they did a browser called Netcaptor. It combines the features or Mozilla or Opera with the compatability of IE.

Netcaptor uses IE's browser engine, and as a result it renders pages exactly as IE would, which most web designers try for.

However, surrounding the Webpage is a suite of features and Opera or Mozilla user couldn't live without. There is a built in pop-up killer, interactive javascript, ActiveX, cookie management, automatic translation and cached screen viewing. The only thing Netcaptor lacks is the ability to wave the mouse around for the back, forward and some other commands.

So if you like Opera and Mozilla features, but don't like the compatibility, then Netcaptor is worth a serious look.

<edit>Typo's</edit>

Last edited:
If you need a *cough* warning*cough just do it again

(Note, that was modified as we don't allow you to post such things.)

Back