• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanhills

I've just found a peculiarity today that I have not noticed before. I can't see any of the avatars when I'm posting. However sometimes they do appear. Particularly when I go into my profile, click on my avatar, and then return to the Sub-Forum, it is there. Almost as though I have to activate avatars in order to see them by clicking on my avatar in my profile .... that's a bit weird though .... :knockedou

Is this unique to me only, or are others experiencing some of the same?

I've got all of the Visible Post Elements under the Thread Display Otions ticked.

The on/off display is intermittent. For the last session my Avatar has been visible all of the time. The previous time it was off when I started, then on and off again.

This is not a biggie however. I just thought I'd mention it.
:)

Amazing! My Avatar is visible in this thread, and not in any of the other threads I've visited so far. Bizarre!

Edit: My avatar does not show up against this post, but it does show up in the post I made before this one in this thread.

Ha! After the Edit, the Avatar finally showed itself in this thread.

Could be the cache. They're showing perfectly today. Perhaps this thread could be locked now thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back