• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CommunityOne

We all know you have to have 150 posts to get an avatar. I have to admit the day I had 145 posts I really tried to get to that 150 that day and once I got to 150 I headed to my user CP and added my avatar. I have to admit I was well, :cough cough:, excited to have some kind of goal to meet. Now I'm going to meet that 1,500 posts this time next year. :devious2:

Now, after 1,500 posts, what next? At 5,000 posts do you get super moderator powers here?! Because I have plans for my 5,000 posts if this becomes possible. :devious2:

By the time you reach 1001 you will be able to do it then, so long as you reach that goal in over 6 months from joining.

Well it will be a while before then. I assume I'll attempt to average 100 posts a month and get to that point in 8 months. :p

Originally posted by Jan
By the time you reach 1001 you will be able to do it then, so long as you reach that goal in over 6 months from joining.

What could anyone possibly have to say with 1001 posts in 6 months other than pure spam? e.g. "Right", "Huh?", "I agree", "ROTFLMAO" (my fav), "Where's the beef?", "This host sucks", etc.

Personally, I'm deleting my posts in the hopes to be the first to go from 1000 to 0. :D

HA! HA!

Well, I have a life. :D

I guess I shouldn't say that...He may be in a wheelchair or mentally handicapped or something. :confused2 ♠

Originally posted by Jan
Hey zoobie, in this thread , Bruce was saying how he got 500 posts in 9 days :eek: :biggrin2:
Did you bookmark that thread or something? How come it always gets mentioned by you..... or did you memorize the threadid?

Originally posted by zoobie
He may be in a wheelchair or mentally handicapped or something. :confused2 ♠
You could be too for all I know. :rolleyes:

I seriously don't even know how I got that many posts...

//edit - That makes much more sense with the word 'how'...

Last edited:
Originally posted by CommunityOne
Well it will be a while before then. I assume I'll attempt to average 100 posts a month and get to that point in 8 months. :p
I did it all in 3 months, but nothing to be proud off.

Back