• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.Bobby

Hey guys,

My avatar size should be like this. But when I uploaded onto FWS, it seems to have been resized. But I see others with Avatars bigger than mine! Unless, it's NLC?

Thanks.

It's been set to 65x65 until you reach 500 posts, but I've lowered it to 200 posts now. When you reach 200 it will be 100x100 pixels.

9 more posts for you Bobby :D Keep it up and you'll reach 200 and then NLC in no time!

Hammy is an over achiever ;)

Just keep the posts going and you will get to have bigger images and soon enough you can make the line under your name say something like mine :p

Count me in too! I put him in a giant rat wheel with a turbine generator on it... Kept my electricity bills low for a while :biggrin2:

Low electricity bill? I thought the electricity company paid you for that month for over-generation of electricity?!

Back