• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i guess not - i have surpassed 1,000 posts and still no bold member name or custom user titles... whats up with that? (not a rhetorical question)

Ah, forgot to mention that you also have to be a member for atleast 6 months, sorry... That's where the user title NLC (nick lex coolin aka no life club) comes in handy. :) I guess you'll have to wait a few more weeks.

You sure aren't! :)

Back when I first got here, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people that were here could post 1k in a week.

Blank Verse said:
Back when I first got here, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people that were here could post 1k in a week.
I know I pulled off 500 in about a week... I needed to get from 1000-1500 as quick as possible to rid myself of the NLC mark of shame. ;)

My first 1000 took me a long time though.

I believe I got my 1500th post about a week shy of 6 months as a member, so I had to endure that title a little while longer :p

Back