• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AUD$14.95/month Unlimited Hosting with Free Domain

bozley05

NLC
NLC
Only accepting pre-launch registrations at the moment, but if you pre-register and get a friend to pre-register you both only pay $10/month for the first 12 months. Here's what you get:

Free Domain Name
Unlimited Webspace for your Domain
Unlimited Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts and Auto-Responders
Full support for MS ASP, CGI, Perl, and ODBC
Hosted on Windows 2000 Servers
Connections to top brand Internet backbones
Free Frontpage 2002 Server Extensions
SSL Secure Server functionality
SQL Server 2000 Database connectivity
Free Statistics for your website
E-mail Support
No set-up Fee

URL currently:
http://it.imagelabels.net/

Own Domain is coming once service is launched

Originally posted by mallujigga
Here comes another one of those "unlimited". Good lord, when will this unlimited terminology end?

Well it is unlimited within reasonable uage. As long as you do not greatly impact on the server's performance you can can use as much space and data tranfer as you need. It may not be suitable for a heavy download site, but the average personal/business site will need not worry about breaking the "unlimited" barrier.

Bosley if you are catering to a specific audience, then you are better off to set specific limits. Believe me, if you are open and honest, you will get more clients, as so many now shy away from "unlimited" because they know there is a catch there somewhere. I would much prefer to know what my limits were and work out the best plan. And I am sure if you were looking for a host you would too ;)

Jans right... and plus, the client wont know what will effect the servers performance unless you tell them, thus specifing a limit

well, bugger me i guess... it's reseller hosting, so i'll have to email the reseller and find out i guess ;) thanks for pointing that out guys, feedback helps fix imperfections..

Back