• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*** AsianPay - THE FIRST ASIAN ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESSOR -

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish71

Hi to everyone!
I'm new by this forum, it looks nice!!

I live in Thailand, right now I'm involved in the big great news and project from Asia about NET business.
ASIANPAY, the first Asian Payment Processor.

Check it out!!

- Send and receive money from any email address in the world

- Fund your account with your sales or by Credit Card, INTGold, Egold, Western
Union, Money gram or SWIFT Transfers - Withdraw money with Direct Deposit
in Thailand or By International SWIFT Transfer to almost any Country in the
World. No waiting weeks for cheques also difficult and expensive to clear.

- A real World Wide opportunity: just a few Countries are not allowed to use
our services

- 128 bit secured connection.

- Both Sellers and Buyers protection.

- Certified accounts available (Personal and Business) to make of your online
payments a safe and pleasant experience.

- Strict verification of any Credit Card Transaction to lower the risk of fraudulent
transactions and chargeback's as much as possible.

- A very simple system, fully protected, but accessible to any small business
management, even if with a low Internet experience.

Open your account for free at https://asianpay.com/

hmm yeah. I would want that service, where we can transfer funds to paypal, it will make stuff much easier because paypal dont accept alot of countries from the asian area.

Szalor said:
we can fund our accounts using paypal, but can we transfer funds TO paypal?

Thanks for your reply :)

Yes you right, is not allowed.

Right now is possible TOP UP AsianPay account using PayPal but is not yet possible transfer from AsianPay to PayPal.
We are working on that.

What is the goal? Offer a good service, a quick customer support, build a safe merchant community, and an easy way to withdraw in Asia.

Have a nice day

Well...once u get a possible transfer from AsianPay to Paypal...maybe than i will use your service...

xd3vilx said:
Well...once u get a possible transfer from AsianPay to Paypal...maybe than i will use your service...

Nice to know that.... I wish to ask you "Why transfer money to PayPal from AsianPay will be useful to you and other customers?"

Can you explain to me your opinion, why that can help our customer? We wish to help and make the service very flexible....
We listen.... that is why I posted here .

Have a nice day

:)

*** AsianPay - credit card available -

Yellowmc said:
hmm yeah. I would want that service, where we can transfer funds to paypal, it will make stuff much easier because paypal dont accept alot of countries from the asian area.

Nice to know that.... but I don't clear understand....

If some country is not alowed from PayPal... that it means NO PayPal account.... so how can AsianPay help also if we allow transfer from AsianPay to PayPal?

Have a nice day.... I'm here for listen you.

the main concept i believe u want to is to be the next paypal...but currently not many would accept AsianPay...upon selling an item and got the money in AsianPay...i would wanna transfer the money to paypal...as many user or company accept paypal not AsianPay...this may sound confusing but still this is my point of view...
Btw...what ways do i have to withdraw my money from AsianPay?...

I see

xd3vilx said:
the main concept i believe u want to is to be the next paypal...but currently not many would accept AsianPay...upon selling an item and got the money in AsianPay...i would wanna transfer the money to paypal...as many user or company accept paypal not AsianPay...this may sound confusing but still this is my point of view...
Btw...what ways do i have to withdraw my money from AsianPay?...

I see your point now.... interesting questions....

1) no one want be the next PayPal... we are focused in Asia they are not...

2) we open the service 1 month ago... growing fast, we sold also quite a lot of share, people trusted us.

3) we will try to be better and to do it safer :)

4) it will be more customer friendly than the other payment processor

5) you can withdraw just asking us your money, we will send to your bank by wire transfer!! :)

Well I would want to transfer money from asianpay to paypal.

I will tell you why, lets take Pakistan, paypal doesnt accept money from them. So if they pay me using asianpay i would be able to offer them hosting. Then when it comes to me and I need to pay for my servers, what if they dont accept asianpay I will have to use paypal.

I would also like for all of my online money to be in one place, it would make things easier.

I would gladly use this service if I was able to send money to paypal.

Yellowmc said:
Well I would want to transfer money from asianpay to paypal.

I will tell you why, lets take Pakistan, paypal doesnt accept money from them. So if they pay me using asianpay i would be able to offer them hosting. Then when it comes to me and I need to pay for my servers, what if they dont accept asianpay I will have to use paypal.

I would also like for all of my online money to be in one place, it would make things easier.

I would gladly use this service if I was able to send money to paypal.

Dear Yellowmc
You was very clear.... let me answer you.

1) about Pakistan will be a great market!!! AsianPay is open to them they will be able to pay you via ASIANPAY they can't by PAYPAL :)

2) than.... think about the fee to transfer from ASIANPAY to PAYPAL... pay for what? wasting time for what?... You can have the money directly in your bank!

3) if you are a certified customer of ASIANPAY you will be able to withdraw immediately (5 to 7 business day max it depend on Banks) the money to your bank account than the same money will be also available for pay something via PAYPAL... why not.....

Your case explain clearly "why ASIANPAY" :)
The aim of ASIANPAY is this, to be the link between west and est market....

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Yeah you are right. I am going to signup to your service in a few days, hopefully it will boost my services as I wil be able to provide hosting to asian countries.

*** AsianPay - Connecting the Business

Hi All

Today after 8.00 P.M. Thai Time You will see a simply GREAT NEW ASIANPAY WEBSITE

New Graphic!
New Features!

Hello I m From Pakistan ,

I am going to use this service ... Looks great and thanks for making something really useful for pakistan and making a new era or opening e-commerce there...........

I am giving you reputation for this.. i am going to signup when the mantianence is done ..

+ The allow funds of paypal is great ... I have 1 question and 1 request..

Request :

Please allow to send funds from aisanpay to paypal..

Question ?

Can i recieve funds from paypal ?

Thanks

*** AsianPay - Connecting the Business

Add founds from AsianPay to PayPal is not available, not at the present time, but you will be able to add your found from PayPal to AsianPay than ask us a withdraw to your own Bank in your own country. Really few country are not available to use AsianPay service.

Also a new feature will be implemented... send money from AsianPay to e-gold, INTgold . :classic2:

Regards

Neat site. I think it is great that someone will do something about this, and i think it would be great to have connections to paypal, as i have more connections to people in the middle east and south of russia, it would be very useful. I think you have thought of a very cleaver idea, and it will be very popular for millions. If you ever get 70 million, like paypal, i will be so happy, paypal are so unfair and evil. Anyway, i live in the UK, and it comes up a maintence message, is the UK allowed?

Warning: main(includes/headerm.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apay/public_html/accounts/pre_register.php on line 39

Warning: main(includes/headerm.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apay/public_html/accounts/pre_register.php on line 39

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/headerm.txt' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/apay/public_html/accounts/pre_register.php on line 39

This is an error that I got when sign up. But I know is down right now. But I want to ask some question. We will be able to sell products and sell Services? How secure (anti-fraud) is?

How is the percentage that you will get for each order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back