• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you using You tube for your business?

At this moment: no. My motive is that I did not found any good way to advertise automatically to Youtube. I could post one, two videos ... but don't think that is enough to have some success.

I have seen some users easily create very beautiful channels on YouTube. It has definitely helped strengthen their media presence online.

Once you make a video and upload it with your website address at the end (i suppose) and have your link in the info - then what do you do? Just sit back and wait for people to find and watch your video, or do you need to then promote that as well???

it not so much taught you have to select the new videos and try to share your link or vie does among the new .you can get good result and i am also using in this way

YouTube video is very hot favourite and specially for promoted of our product. But You tube's some guideline. If you follow YouTube guidelines. You get sure success.

Back