• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys believe in romance through internet forums?

I guess it could happen... Intimate PMs... :D

I know more women in web development than men or maybe I know a lot more women than you ;)

What a load of rubbish. You must live a VERY sheltered life is all I can say.

Go Jan!!!

And no I'm not single.

But sitting there thinking girls aren't interested in computers/design/video games. Oh rubbish.

I started designing websites at 13-14. I excelled in a design course and was awarded the highest grade of anyone (guys included). I got accepted to a private multimedia university with a success rate of over 95%. My design/s have been featured in the newspaper.

I've been playing video games since, oh, as long as I can remember.. Very early primary school.

Sewing and stuff? No thanks. Girls are just like guys, amazingly - good at anything we want to do, or set our mind to. Interests, skills and beliefs aren't gender-specific, that's just silly :classic2:

Oh and before we get into the popular 'well you must obviously be fat/ugly/deformed physically', any online friends who have met me or seen my photo/s usually comment on how I look absolutely nothing like someone who sits at home and plays games/designs/etc. :p

^^ Very well said. It is a very common stereotype that men and women who stay or are computer literate are either fat, ugly, disformed etc... This is in reality not true at all.

Go Jan!!!

And no I'm not single.

But sitting there thinking girls aren't interested in computers/design/video games. Oh rubbish.

I started designing websites at 13-14. I excelled in a design course and was awarded the highest grade of anyone (guys included). I got accepted to a private multimedia university with a success rate of over 95%. My design/s have been featured in the newspaper.

I've been playing video games since, oh, as long as I can remember.. Very early primary school.

Sewing and stuff? No thanks. Girls are just like guys, amazingly - good at anything we want to do, or set our mind to. Interests, skills and beliefs aren't gender-specific, that's just silly :classic2:

Oh and before we get into the popular 'well you must obviously be fat/ugly/deformed physically', any online friends who have met me or seen my photo/s usually comment on how I look absolutely nothing like someone who sits at home and plays games/designs/etc. :p

Featured in newspaper? I'm intrigued, tell me more!

Featured in newspaper? I'm intrigued, tell me more!

Ohh, somehow they found out about it and I got a random phone call from them wanting to come around, take some photos, ask questions, link my site, etc. They just asked the usual .. Why do you do it, what's involved, where did you learn how to do it, future plans, etc etc.

I think it sounds a lot more exciting than it actually was :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back