• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you guys ready for tonight?

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
tumblr_l6g2qcu27I1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

I can't even get fox anyway...

and I'm like 5-10 miles away from the antenna... they disappeared when they switched to digital.

i havent watched the simpsons in like a year at least. i need to do some catching up on episodes. :(

If it's anything after Season 12...no you don't

Now now, don't be like those annoying people who say there are NO good episodes after season 12. I didn't find every new season episode funny, but there are a lot of good episodes after season 12 all the way through to last year. I've seen every single episode in 22 seasons.

There's a decent show here or there, but it's not the same. And it's not worth the effort to watch through all of them to dig out the good ones.

And even the good ones now pale in comparison to what they had going there for the longest time.

There's a decent show here or there, but it's not the same. And it's not worth the effort to watch through all of them to dig out the good ones.

And even the good ones now pale in comparison to what they had going there for the longest time.

I think one of my favourite episodes from season 12, 13 or 14 is when Milhouse gets a girlfriend and Homer keeps falling down the stairs to the basement because the light is burnt out.

I can't even get fox anyway...

and I'm like 5-10 miles away from the antenna... they disappeared when they switched to digital.

Most of the digital channels broadcast from the C.N. tower. I'm in an almost direct line of sight (as much as you can be in downtown) and I am just barely getting the channels. Luckily with digital you either get it 100% or you don't, but it can be a bit frustrating! I'm surprised though, the U.S. antennas have much more power than what the Canadian stations are using. There are some New York stations that come into Ontario. A good directional outdoor antenna and some research on where the channels are being broadcast from could do wonders for you.

I'm still impressed that I get 10-15 digital channels with my powered indoor antenna.

It was extremely satirical and witty. I can't watch the show anymore. It just makes me remember how comical it used to be.

Exactly. New Simpsons are but the shell of what classic Simpsons was.

It's still better than 80% of the shows on TV, but that only means that classic Simpsons were that far ahead of the game, and that 80% of shows on TV suck

Exactly. New Simpsons are but the shell of what classic Simpsons was.

It's still better than 80% of the shows on TV, but that only means that classic Simpsons were that far ahead of the game, and that 80% of shows on TV suck

King of the Hill was also good (until Fox cancelled it)

I actually did like King of the Hill as well.

It was more subtle than people gave it credit for. Mike Judge, y'all. dude knew what he was doing

I liked King of the Hill more so than most other shows (simpsons was good though.)

Ew to Family Guy and all its spin-offs.

I don't mind Family Guy (American Dad and the Cleavland Show are absolute garbage), but the McFarlane shows all share one giant flaw. The writers have no idea how to write a story. They can get the concepts down, they have conflict (point A), and a resolution (point B), but they don't know how to get there. All those absolutely random moments that feature very obscure references are story progression for these shows, and while some if it is funny, it's just not good writing.

It's the big problem with the Simpsons these days too. While they used to be masterful storytellers in their heyday, nowadays they've evolved the show into a more big picture scenario, and there's a huge disconnect between their main focus for the story and the events that surround them to get them there.

That's why shows like Old Simpsons and Futurama, and yeah, King of the Hill, will ALWAYS be heads and tails above Seth McFarlane projects and the like

Back