• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are there good PayPal alternatives available for personal payments?

Soeli

Hi guys. Quick question; I would like to receive a payment for an item I am selling online (not via eBay) and I do not use PayPal. Are there any alternatives, other than Amazon's payment system that are low cost? PayPal will cost me $20 just to receive a payment and so i was wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable alternative?

I only have good words to say about Payoneer as I have been using them for like 2 years now. Can't really trust Paypal as they have a history of screwing people for no reason whatsoever!

I want to update my previous answer. Except for Payoneer, I've recently discovered Comenity and I think it is a good alternative to Paypal, at least within the USA. One of the biggest advantages is that there is no fee charged for making online payments. Also, its customer service by link works well and all my issues were solved in a few minutes.

Back