• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo

There is no wrong in a flame war.

I think you mean there is no right in a flame war.

Face it GC. You take everything way too personally, and you even started the flaming in this thread, yet you continue to say you are innocent.

I really don't understand why you have not been banned yet as many times as you have instigated a flame war.

Not justifying the what some people did later on in the thread, but you brought it on yourself. If you dish it, expect to take it.

Lets just end this now. When the flame war started and when it was at its peak, I was troubled... and I still am... I am being harassed by somebody at my school constantly. An ex-friend who has accused me of being gay. (He doesn't know that I actually am) But the names he has called me have hurt and my temper hasn't been good.

Originally posted by Webdude
OH NO YOU DONT TODD!...I didnt do that! I wasnt even on here during that time...so :p
Tad late on the topic, but that deserves a banning. :D I stopped monitoring this thread as I assumed it was over and look at what WebDude manages to do. No offense intended to GC over his life style choice but my personal viewpoint is that's wrong but I'm not about to say what one person can or can't do with another consenting adult in private.

Let's not turn this in to a debate though, and lets keep the thread on topic (if it has a topic anymore). Also WebDude, when I edit messages nothing shows up. No edited by on $date at $time so you could have skipped that part entirely. :)

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Lets just end this now. When the flame war started and when it was at its peak, I was troubled... and I still am... I am being harassed by somebody at my school constantly. An ex-friend who has accused me of being gay. (He doesn't know that I actually am) But the names he has called me have hurt and my temper hasn't been good.
NEWS FLASH for GC:

We do not care that someone at school called you gay. It is not relevant to this thread, and is no reason to get all hissy and throw a temper tantrum. Quit acting like a child.

Why the heck has GC not been banned yet? He is obviously the most offensive member we've ever had! It's cause everyone likes to pick on him I bet :D

Originally posted by roly
Could a moderator please lock this thread

if you use the report link, its faster...

and as far as banning GC, i never really read most of his posts so i wouldnt know :mad:

I see that this thread won't be returning to it's original topic so I'm locking this thread.

If you feel a thread should be locked report it, don't post on the thread stating such. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back