• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

apoliguies

Even someone such as myself, who is very reserved and double-thinks every thing he does, can make mistakes when drunk.

Just keep the drunken musings with strangers (such as online strangers), and you're gold. No matter how convincing your drunk conscious is, keep your drunk mouth shut around your hot, unsingle friends of the opposite sex. Just my advice, kids.

Even someone such as myself, who is very reserved and double-thinks every thing he does, can make mistakes when drunk.

Just keep the drunken musings with strangers (such as online strangers), and you're gold. No matter how convincing your drunk conscious is, keep your drunk mouth shut around your hot, unsingle friends of the opposite sex. Just my advice, kids.

Yeah, I usually just end up having casual conversation when I'm drunk, nothing too crazy.

So did you get that infraction you were waiting for?

I guess you posted in the "right sections" but that typing alone is worth 100 points :p

My drunken posts would make no sense. The only way I can send text messages while I'm drinking is my phone suggests the words that may come after a word I just typed. It's hard enough typing on my phone as it is (the samsung u-740 double flip) but when I'm drunk it's extremely difficult.

well considering he siad he was going to celebrate his bday over the weekend, i am not surprised to see the drunken postings. :p gives us a good laugh though. lol

I've been celebrating my birthday for the last four weekends.

Or maybe I was just looking for an excuse to get smashed.

Back