• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone used globaldc.com?

mattsoft

has anyone used globaldc.com or have any information on them? where is their datacenter and how good is their colocation service?

Isn't that Information listed on their site :confused4

If not want kind of Datacenter is that :shocked2:

their service is good...i used to have web hosting from them...i've heard good things about their ded servers too from a friend that bought one.

does anyone have any information on them? I emailed them a week or so ago, but haven't heard anything from them. dunno why. my friend emailed them the day before I did and he got a reply within 24 hours.

I haven't used them, but I've chatted a bit with them. The support person (The owner I think) is very nice and friendly, but lately he hasn't replied when I IMed him. Either support is starting to lack or I'm getting very annoying (I would IM him always asking questions about the service which is bound to get annoying after a while and not buying anything) but it seems their internet connection is only a 3mbit which is what you would find a normal household using. I'd say go for it if you're planning on using the services for personal sites/testing/learning, but I wouldn't be doing a reseller service or anything important on there...

They're running off a dual T1 network. If you need anything that'll use high bandwidth, I'd look somewhere else.

I'm using them right now, and they're pretty good. Even though the connection obviously isn't too good, it's pretty fast for me sometimes. Other times it's moderate. Support is good too and very friendly. :)

Back