• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone use Canaca.com?

mikefpi

Are they reliable? anyone with any experience? I checked the whois, and every time i get a refuse info page. And then i check again, and the domain is only registered for 1 year. I'm about to sign up with them for about 6 or 1 year term service.

I wasn't sure where to post this, so i read the description and this forum said paid hosting discussion...

well NO. ive used them, their money back guarantee is <removed> under any circumstances. NEVER pay via card cause they will overcharge like ...

Oh , we thought you signed up for 2 years hosting!!! .... but we signed up for 1 month.

+ very poor support. i had to wait 2-3 days to get responce on a support ticker

thw worst thing is ENSIM ... the control panel ... i was never able to make a new subdomain or ftp account.

my rating is - 2/10

and i recommend NO, do not go with them.

if you are looking for real good hosting, check out http://hostgator.com, they are a bit expensive but excellent support and reliability.

mod edit: please refrain from using profanity. Thanks. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i read ALOT of negative feedback on canaca.com over at webhostingtalk.com, So i decided to stay away from them. Good thing too, this saturday i was going to buy my money order for them and send it on the way priority mail (2-3 day delivery). Now i'll just have to find a reliable one for what i need. ^_^

Well prices are way to low and your not allowed to half reach your limit before they contact you, there is just no way that they can offer you half a server for $16 a month its just not efficient.

Back