• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone tried it?

I am interested as to how you heard about them as they only recently surfaced.

Well it's up for me, but loads very slow. I am in the Southeast USA. I just wonder why the plans on the left link to another website.

Well I'd stay away from them if I were you.

My reasoning is just this.

1) That looks just like a templatemonster.com template.

2) Their plans are priced very low..

15 GB for 4.00 USD.
26 cents per GB

40 GB for 8.00 USD
20 cents per GB

80 GB for 12.00 USD
15 cents per GB

3) Their domain was registered on August 12, 2003 according to the WHOIS information for their domain.

4) Their site sh0ck.net redirects to nymphex.com for the plans and only has the option of paying yearly.

5) Their order form is a form to mail script... (on nymphex.com).

Be careful with them.. :rolleyes:

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for...

yes our order form is a mail script cause we activate the accounts manualy and yes we did recently buy that domain, like i said we used to be a different company and the prices are low and you get what you say we are not slow we have 99.99% uptime on a dedicated server... we are not loseing money there is no reason for our servers to be crap

Unfortunately Tommyle is not a very ethical person. If anyone wants to know why, you can PM me.

Back