• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone on FWS ever used Galaxy Visions Servers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost a year in and still very happy with GV! Ive not contacted support for the last few months so that is a good thing.

They are not a second rate host, they also have some of the cheapest server deals on the web with cpanel and fantasico bundled free, pipeline speed is very fast aswell.

Anyone on FWS ever used Galaxy Visions Servers

My answer is No. What is the business logic of the free hosting services, and how could you budget your hardware, software, stuff... with free services?

Regards

1 year in, I love this provider! they are not idiots like most of them....

Just hope nothing goes wrong. Lol. If I remember correctly, this is the owners 3rd attempt at a hosting company, both before went down overnight without warning.

Just remember to keep backups out of their reach, with another provider or on your own computer.

Richard I Also heard something similar a few months back, but its not the first service provider I used that has changed ownership more than once.

And also we do not keep regular backups of free hosting users, they come and go so quick its not worth the hassle, If they require back-ups of data its their responsibility, Simple as.

Not even worth getting into an argument about.

Just remember to keep backups out of their reach, with another provider or on your own computer.
Indeed. No one will cares of your backups. So you should remember about that every time. Even if you are using paid web hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back