• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone on FWS ever used Galaxy Visions Servers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
I have just ordered a server with Galaxy Visions, A hosting services provider based in New York.

Done the usual of searching out reviews about their services and most seem positive.

Was just wondering if anyone on FWS have used them and what they think about them.

Their prices seem very competitive and they have been around for many years and claim to have their own in house data centre.

Their url: http://www.galaxyvisions.com

Hey,

The layout has the sense as though I've seen it somewhere else before. Best of luck with your new provider! =)

You ordered and then asked for feedback? Good luck with that and hopefully it doesn't go the way the managed.com and a couple of others did.

You have chosen not right concern.... Better ask for feedback first and then go. Anyway now take it easy and relax.

There was a big thread on WHT about them - They used to be someone else, who failed due to the fact that they never answered support tickets - a quick search on WHT reveals they have not changed much :S

Good luck - You better hope you dont need to contact support for any reason.

EDIT: And yes - I've seen that design somewhere else too JasonS

Hope you are in luck and you won't need to find another web host in few month. As Jan said - look for the reviews before subscribing.
Good luck

As people say: first time choice is always right choice. I hope you will be happy with them. Good luck

I did search out reviews beforehand. Most seemed positive.

So far so good, Support responces very fast at anytime of the day but its early days yet.

Im happy with them, I just hope they dont let me down like Tektonic did.

to be safe, always prepare for the worst,
lol
try to not keep anything important in the server, or else if they fall, u will be regret.

always keep ur backup files in ur PC
:p

Web hosting is paid service and I do not understand your point. You get what you pay for. And you pay for the guarantees. Wrong concept pay to the web hosting provider and be ready that server will crash....

lol
try to not keep anything important in the server, or else if they fall, u will be regret.

always keep ur backup files in ur PC
:p
So why buy server at all if you recommend do not keep stuff there? Assuming that you do not trust any web hosting provider and web hosting choice is the most difficult for you

No Words for this all, :(

I dont get it!! Im presuming you googled them, (1 post) and got burned!! or your staff at GV and doing some market research.

I actually quite like GV (so far) still early days tho, only been 2 months.

Shills

More than like their hired shills or Leonid himself.

Tiny bit tangential, but thanks Jan for reminding me to think about the Shill Factor in the Host world. I know not to believe "everything" but I keep forgetting about dedicated obfuscators. :/

So why buy server at all if you recommend do not keep stuff there? Assuming that you do not trust any web hosting provider and web hosting choice is the most difficult for you
That is ok when people do not trust web hosting provider before the start. That is distinctive feature of the web hosting business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back