• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone need a CPM ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy

I am starting a Web Hosting company and would like to put some advertisements.

Pay Rate:
-Button Ad-
CPM $0.50 (1.5% click through)

-460x80 Banner Ad-
CPM $1.00 (2% click through)
CPM $0.75 (1% click through)

I know the payrate is not much, if anyone is interested, feel free to email webmaster@webvicinity.net with your url.

Those rates are a tad low but that's not the biggest problem. A 2% CTR is extremely unrealistic now. It used to be attainable but now all but the most targeted sites would not even come close to the 1% nevermind the 2. Why not pay per click instead?

Hey I used to get 35% on that treeloot ad on my awful Pokemon website! Want to advertise on that? Those kids just about click anthing to get away from it ;)!

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Hey I used to get 35% on that treeloot ad on my awful Pokemon website! Want to advertise on that? Those kids just about click anthing to get away from it ;)!

I just have one thing to say to that: ROFLOL

Originally posted by Synergy
How about without the click through rates?

Now you're talking. $1 CPM (or even .75) isn't horrible for some people that can't get into one of the big ad companies. Maybe have a bonus for a better CTR or something (keeping in mind that this could attract abusers). Just pick where you put your ads carefully and you should be fine.

I somehow doubt this is applicable now since it was first posted in 2000 :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back