• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone Knows Service from vpb.com? Suggestions?

Albertwu

I own a small online shopping website. Want to order a vps server to do international service, but I am new to server usage. One of my friend recommend vpb.com to order server. Not a bit expensive. Anyone heard about this company before? Can anyone check their server then give some suggestion? Thanks advance.

The comparison will help you to choose the right web host to deal with. Check out these 2 VPS hosts:
1) SolVPS.com - use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
2) LibertyVPS.net - it offers low cost Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions.

Never heard about them, seems new summer hosting company.

You can look at hosting offer section who are active.

Think that it will be also reasonable to share nice info on HostingSource.com - they started to offer vps plans along with discounts.
They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Pretty good vps hosting solutions (based on ssd and ddos protected) offered by zetservers.com web host.
LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF! Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Back