• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone else - Problems with Dimeclicks?

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
Hey, is anyone else having problems with Dimeclicks? I just tried logging in to check my balance and it says my account doesn't exist. I emailed the webmaster about this, but I am doubtful since he has run several scams in the past, and Dimeclicks is the first 'legit' one that he has run so far.

Tom - make sure you logging in on the correct server, I know there is like 5 different servers. I also have had problems with dimeclicks where the images don't show up, and there was a time for about 2 weeks that no banner would show up. As for being legit, I think they are.. they have a lot of members.

-Rob

I'm logging into the same server I have always logged into. I tried the others as a last resort and they didn't accept me either. I hope the owner replies soon, as I am thinking of going on a big new Oliver Hoger dissing spree.. I mean, while he has paid with Dimeclicks, he has also spammed his members (I have received a few spams for other sites owned by him, since joining) and he is pretty unprofessional in his emails in the past.

I'm coming into this as a sponsor newbie, and not knowing the full details, but...

-Has run scams in the past, problems, spams members? This doesn't sound like someone *I'd* be doing biz with???

The point is, he pays $.17/click with a decent CTR and he has ALWAYS paid members as far as I heard with Dimeclicks. That was enough to draw me in, and I still haven't gotten a reply to that email. They claim to offer 24/7 support so I think I'll call them this afternoon about it. However I believe they are located on some little Pacific island somewhere so I hope I don't get ripped off for long distance.

they kinda 'forgot' to pay me once, and they 'forgot' i signed up... they also 'forgot' about the $47.26 they owed me. And they also 'forgot' to mention that they deleted my account until the end of the month...
a totally legit account if i might add.

I have a totally legit account too. I emailed them a month ago when I had about $55 in my account, and none had been paid out. I was asking what the minimum payment rate is, as I thought it was $50 and it really isn't posted on their site. I NEVER got a reply. I still haven't gotten a reply about my account which 'disappeared' either. I think the place is going downhill bigtime. Right when I found that my account was missing, there was also a message on the login page saying that they would delay payout because their advertisers have delayed their payout dates. As far as I know, they were just running AdFlight ads primarily in the beginning and picking up individual advertisers to rotate with AdFlight. I'm really not sure about this place anymore.. I am signing up with someone else this weekend. Who should I go with; WebSiteSponsors still good or not?

Back