• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anybody use eseehosting.com?

I know, but for like $50 you can transfer your current domain, which doesn't bother me. I'm just wondering if anybody had any comments about speed/reliability? I use DotEasy right now which I'm happy with, but they don't offer any statistics. eseehosting.com does for $48/year which is a huge selling feature for me, but I don't want to transfer a domain if the servers suck. Any other comments?

I can give you free hosting, if you give me 4 client of small account, that is 2.5$ per month for 20mb and 500gb data transfer

Originally posted by hussain
I can give you free hosting, if you give me 4 client of small account, that is 2.5$ per month for 20mb and 500gb data transfer

What? Don't you mean 500mb?

If you can afford to spend an amount like $50 on domain transfers you might as well go in for low cost paid hosting and therefore more reliable servers than the free ones out there.

Back