• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anybody try hostrocket

Martie has the best suggestion for you... I've never used them. From what I've read they used to be highly regarded but over the past year there seems to be many clients posting that their customer service is now the pits. Again, go do webhostingtalk and do a search.

Plus, I believe that the $9.95 is if you pay yearly. Monthly it works out to be $15. (I think)

Originally posted by invalid
i've been looking for a paid host lately, and Host Rocket seems to have the best features. Thier url is: http://www.hostrocket.com/home/index.htm

for 9.95 a month you get
350 megs storage
15 gigs transfer a month
unlimited pop3, subdomains, fowarding
telnet, ftp, php, cgi, perl, mysql, php

well... if you're going to spend $10/month... i think you should go with myacen... for $10/month (or $100/yr) you can get 500mb space & 20gb transfer and they have telnet (ssh) and the scripting you want...

- SF

Originally posted by MindRash
Still good value
Yep, excellent value. I know they are getting a few bad reviews lately, but they are quite huge and it would be impossible to keep everyone happy. For what they offer at that price, I think you could could put up with a few support hiccups.

Back