• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any web hosts looking for supporting staff?

AdY

Hello! I'm writting this hoping that i can get, finally, some work to do :)
For those interested:
My name is Adrian, I'm from Constanta, Romania. I'm in the 2nd year at an Univerisity from here, and so on.
I'm in "the internet activity" since '94, beeing interested more and more of UNIX, chat programs, and recently Web-programming and web-designing.
I have some experience especially in PHP, HTML, MySQL and i'm also a part of the phpBB.ro forum, which handles MOD's releases, tutorials and how-to's for the romanian "young programmers". Also, i'm planning to make a cool website for the web-designers, providing them a fully range of scripts, programs, tutorials and so on especially for PHP and MySQL, but also Flash and so on...
Now...i've been hosted by 4 companies 'till know, and i asked often for support (who doesn't? There's always something "missing"), but i hadn't got answers always. (For exemple, i sent an emai one week ago to my Shell hosting company and nothing yet). I'm used with hardware & software, i have good english, french and romanian writting & speaking skills and also good networking knowledge. I know Windows'98, ME, and XP as i know my name and i'm very used with RedHat7.2, 7.3 and 9.0. I'm available as long as i'm needed, and willing to start working as soon as possible. If you are interested, please post in here, PM or e-mail me.
Best regards.
PS: I forgot to mention that i have a 24hours/day, 7days/week good (yes, only good) internet connection...:)

Last edited:
Yeah, but they are looking for experienced people. Anyway, i sent my resume. :classic2:
But i still hope that...:confused2

Last edited:
Originally posted by Robert
Hello,

Please FAX Resume to 1+(786) 206-0116.

Thank You.
Won't you like an e-mail or something? It's gonna be paintfull. We have internet connections, but the hardest thing around here is to send a FAX. And is not even so used :confused2
But i will see what i can do...thks

Originally posted by AdY
Won't you like an e-mail or something? It's gonna be paintfull. We have internet connections, but the hardest thing around here is to send a FAX. And is not even so used :confused2
But i will see what i can do...thks
Not very professional of you to complain about such things. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i realised that i said a stupidity...But i didn't wanted to edit my post. This way, that will be even more unprofessional. Anyway, i promise i will do my best to fax my resume as soon as possible. Promise :eek:

Back