• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Spare STORAGE Space?

D2k

Hi there. i have a website but my host doesnt allow video uploads and I often post 5-40MB vids for members. I have up until now used sites like rapidshare, megaupload and savefile but these are not safe as they do not guarantee that they will stay online and could be removed after 30 days.

So im asking if anyone has any spare storage space. about 100-200MB would be fine.

Thanks

D2k said:
Hi there. i have a website but my host doesnt allow video uploads and I often post 5-40MB vids for members. I have up until now used sites like rapidshare, megaupload and savefile but these are not safe as they do not guarantee that they will stay online and could be removed after 30 days.

So im asking if anyone has any spare storage space. about 100-200MB would be fine.

Thanks

What is your website?

Can you put my add's on your website? If yes, i can give you 250/400mb of space.

PM me or use ruicruz at forunsbb dot com for more information.

SL

I can offer you 150MB Space
1GB bandwidth
Free Forum Scripts
cPanel/Fantastico
& Much More

For TWO! rotating ads...if you want more detials, pm me.

i CAN PROVIDE 500MB STORAGE SPACE only but not hosting. I'll give you the directory and ftp access completely free.

PM me if your interested.

Back