• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any recommendations for good Video Editing Software?

deanhills

I've just tried my hand for the first time at making a video (with the purpose of uploading it to YouTube), and the first software I used was Microsoft's free Movie Maker. It's probably OK, but a little bit limited for what I wanted to do. I'd like more controls to snip bits and pieces, to cut and manipulate sound, to add text, as well as be able to upload the Video to YouTube. I'd also like to use it to convert PowerPoint into Video as well. So I Googled to find good video editing software and found a confusing large number of them. I for example landed at this Website for the 10 best Video editors, and was wondering whether members here have had experience with any of the top ones mentioned, and what your recommendations would be.

http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

I'm particularly interested in experiences with:
1. CyberLink's PowerDirector (I'm seriously thinking of buying it)
2. Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (I'm not a great fan of Corel's but it must be good if it has been listed in second place)
3. Adobe Premiere Elements (heard good reports about it, although may have a steep learning curve as Adobe products usually have)
4. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro
5. Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite
6. AVS Video Editor

If I've missed any other good ones, would be great to hear about them too.

Adobe Premier is quite possibly the best one I have used on this list, however if you want something with a small learning curve, I'd recommend going with Sony Vegas Movie Studios.

Adobe Premire pro is a best video maker software you can try this software..and Microsoft movie maker is not bad also this is a best video maker
software.

Back